*

Friday 30 April 2010

About Me



Firstly, allow me to introduce myself.... My name is Ricky and I am a very keen skateboarder/snowboarder (seasonal, obviously). Since I started skateboarding at the age of 13 (now 24) I knew board sports were the way forward!! I am yet to experience wake-boarding and very inexperienced when it comes to surfing as the opportunities have not yet come my way (any help with that will be welcomed). Throughout these blogs I will be bringing you some exciting content related to board sports and some of my own freebies! You can find my company "Still Piste" on facebook, myspace and twitter for daily updates and easy contact with me, "Still Piste" often uses social networking for exclusive promotions and competitions, e.g Free t-shirt give-aways, cheap snowboarding trips, skatepark day passes, freestyle tutorials, where to send your clips and guides to becoming a pro, so look out for more great offers like these. For a quick look visit www.stillpiste.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment